Statistics show that one out of every five girls feels like she has completely wasted her summer once it ends.
Ok, so we totally ballparked that stat but let’s be serious, this is an epidemic. Let’s all pledge to never waste another precious moment of the season. Say it with us:
- I will absorb each ray the sun is generous enough to bless me with.
- I will lie in the cool, dewy grass, gazing at the endless twinkles of light far above me that promise of worlds beyond my troubles and pain.
- I will let the icy water engulf me as I crash to the bottom, then catapult to the surface after a perfectly executed cannonball.
- I will stand where the water reaches the shore and watch as it seems I’m being carried off into the sea. Then be thankful for solid ground.
- I will savor every last moment of this.
And through it all, remember that Secret has your back. Summer, in all of its beauty, is also hot and humid in most parts of the country. We all know what that means.
But don’t sweat it, we’ll help you stay fresh. Just embrace each day as if it’s the last day of break, as if the days are growing shorter and the nights becoming cooler. Don’t let it get away for any reason. Because you’re scared of a little B.O. or because you figure you’ve got another day.
You’ve only got here and now.
Your Secret Sister